Saturday, February 28, 2009

For Kayanne

Good old kanye, where do I start? I see something in you that I am not quite sure as to what it is. I just sense a mild discomfort in something but again I am not sure what it is. All I know is that I think you need what I call "necessary isolation" but what Nietzche puts much better as the finding of the soul. He puts it as the way to find your self is to act as a camel and wander for miles away from what traps your soul. He then says to act as a lion, to clear enough room for the soul to breath, to find itself not be trapped. He then says to act as a child and start with complete innocence and clear mind. Not to forgive and forget but to literally reinvent your ideals, to willingly drop every preconception you had about life. I have yet to do this. and I am not saying follow this completely. I am saying that the only way that I have found truth, honesty, and what I GENUINELY WANT IN LIFE, was to experience my lonliest lonliness. To completely get rid of all factors that would effect my desires. After all,

How can you truly find yourself if you are in a room full of people?

But I am just going off of a hunch here so if I am wrong just disregard that. It is hard to think of anything that I havent already said to you so I will get to the point that I keep procrastinating, I love you, you are beautiful, and you are my perfect partner to rely on for my ultimate questions and unknown feelings, there will be no other like you except it shocks me so much because I thought that there was no one else like me.

1 comment:

  1. You know what's weird about this:
    Since I've been so sick I've been forced to be alone and it was awesome. Now, reading this is weird because I needed to be alone to reinvent my thoughts, and I did and I feel so damn good now.
    Dom, you weird me out sometimes at how well you know me.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete