Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oh, and one more thing

Chelsea, I want to see those frogs you drew. Are you good at drawing? because if you are I want you to help me draw a wonderful rainforest full of frogs, ya know? Like a team effort, that would be so fun. And remind me to show you my drawing notebook. It has Hut chez and hot choss in it. If you don't remember who they are they have got candle sticks and are opening some doors for some really pissed off fours. (wow that last part rhymed and would make a sweet part in a song.)

2 comments:

  1. done.
    idk if i'm supposed to bring drawings home yet
    but i'll show you my sketchbook w/ the frogs.
    idk if i'm good either cuz most ppl just say stuff to be nice
    but yes. let's for sure draw a rainforest
    and yes you should show me your notebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet a comment. It is weird, I keep thinking that nobody is reading these and than I get this big stack of papers from you and I'm like, wow! I will try and remember to bring it fo sho.

    ReplyDelete