Friday, February 6, 2009

Introduction and disclaimer

Anyone who reads this I have a warning for you, I am going to try and knock you on your ass because that is the best way to open your mind for learning. That is also a semi quote from my philosophy teacher Nancy Brown who changed my life in certain ways. First some things about me and my writing, I will ask questions, and I WILL get personal. How else could I answer in my fullest? I HATE the definition of philosophy. Basically I love what its getting at but I believe the last thing it should have is: Rules. I may be a very nice in person but I can become a monster in my writing. Know the difference between the two. And one more thing, I know I am unorganized but there is a method to my madness just use an open mind but a smart one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment